Thursday, October 1, 2009

How I learned to squirt and lost myself to ecstasy...

When I first started trying to learn how to squirt, I was like many of you- searching for the right formula of what to do or searching for that magic button that would trigger the eruption.  I'll start off by telling you that my first half-assed attempts to do it were futile.  It wasn't until I was already a camgirl and having lots of cybersex that I actually did it.  I was definitely in slut mode at the time and exploring my sexuality to new heights.  I didn't really put any pressure on myself.  I didn't make it a big deal at all.  I stimulated my g-spot a lot that night, until I was super-swollen inside.  But, I didn't put a great deal of pressure on myself.  I just kept fingering my gspot.  When I was completely stimulated, it happened... I felt all this pressure building up, and I squirted!  It wasn't much at all.  In fact, the cum basically fell out onto the bed.  It was a big deal to me because I felt a completely new sensation, but it wasn't all that impressive as far as squirting goes.   If you had been there, you might not have even been convinced that I did it lol.

The next night I went back on cam and had an amazing squirt for the first time just playing with my pussy.  I can't remember if I was fingering myself or using a dildo, but the sensation was incredible and I was hooked.  I couldn't wait to do it again and again and again.  So, I did- and for almost 2 years I played around with female ejaculation in every way I could.  Then there was a period of about 3 months where I cammed every night for hours.  I was in front of large crowds and just showing off.  It was exhilirating and I transformed into super-slut mode. 
My squirting improved exponentially and it threw me into a daze of ecstasy so bad that I could hardly function.  I'll have to see if I can find my old blogs from back then to share with you.  If not, then I'll  try to explain it again.  For now, let's just say that my whole life was turned upside-down, because I was walking around in a constant state of orgasm, basically.  It was like a drug I couldn't stop.  If the wind blew, I came!  I am a more deliberate junkie now, though  
I just feel sorry for women who say they have never experienced orgasm.  Heartbreaking!  I can't imagine.  I have so many different ways that I cum now, that's it's hard for me to choose between them.  I cum to relieve pain, to put myself to sleep, to take my mind off other things, to kill time, to stay in shape, etc. etc.  I'm wondering if there is a limit to the ecstacy that you can experience.  Probably any limitations are in the mind, but I think if you go off the deep end with ecstatic sex, you might be worthless as a functioning human lol.  So, I volunteer to walk the line, and relate my experiences   If you don't hear from me for a couple of weeks, you might want to email me and see if I'm still here or if I've floated off the planet!


No comments: