Monday, October 19, 2009

So, I bought a new toy for squirting!

Yes, all this hoopla and a new squirting forum is to herald my re-entry into the world of squirting video lol. So, even though I didn't get the toy I'm drooling over, which I used to have, but lost.... I got one that I have owned about 5 times before. It's an old stand-by. It vibrates, and it breaks a lot, so that's why I've now bought my sixth one, but I got it cheap on Ebay! Yea :)

Anyway, I just wanted to update you with some good news, and I can't wait to get it and to start doing some serious squirting again. It's so much more fun with toys! If anyone wants to buy me my favorite toy, the NJOY Pur Wand, then I'll make them a private vid of me using it! lol But, if you're going to do that, you'd better hurry, because once I get started I intend to build my collection back up and that will be my next purchase!

No comments: