Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh, Cytherea!

Dear Cytherea,

I know you're out there somewhere- Branson, MO still? I know you have a child now, and that you found some refuge from the craziness, but I do miss you! You were the first squirter that really turned my crank, and watching your videos is still so cool! I love your style and your incredible squirting! The first time I saw you squirt across the room, I was just an average squirter, and you helped me see the possibilities I bet your pussy tastes so good after you cum! I'm pretty picky about who I'll fuck and play with, but you are always gonna be on my list. So, if you ever need a friend, look me up! We would have the best time ever! I would love for us to squirt all over each other- alone or with a hard cock to use for fun!! We ALL miss you, and even if we never get a chance to play, I just wanted you to know that you are appreciated and to thank you for making us cum so hard with you!!

No comments: